So. I've decided to start a blog. BECAUSE I'M BORED. I have dipped this low but come on, it cant be that bad? A place to dump out my thoughts?? Maybe say what I did today and other days to remember? I honestly might forget about this tomorrow, and never update it at all. Or maybe it will become a huge thing in my life. A blog. I mean, I could do other things with my time, but typing is nice, rhythmic and just fun to tap tap tappa tap on the keys aawawawawa. I don't exactly know how this works though. The layout is a bit confusing. BUT I WILL FIGURE IT OUT. Eventually. Hopefully. Probably. Yeah.
I stole my brothers green slime and it is very addictive. You know those slimes you get in those tiny capsules. IT'S VERY SQUISHY AND SATISFYING and it came in a garbage can thingy so i can relate to it. It's only a small dooble so there's only so much you can do with it. I made a lasso and handcuffs. IT'S PRETTY gREAT. I put glitter in it so now its sparkly and nice. im such a child, jesus christ.
Comments
Post a Comment