Good Morning

It is morning where I am, but if it isn't where you are, well good early morning, good afternoon, good night, good evening??? just good daY! I mean, there's not many people from different countries, so I don't know why I would include that, I mean..I JUST WANNA FEEL LIKE I HAVE AN AUDIENCE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. That's fun to think about. Also, I read a theory that Sherlock (A very good tv show)  may just be a dream from a dog. I swear to god if it is, I will kill myself. I am joking, obviously but maybe I shouldn't, it's a very real concept. This morning was nice, it wasn't devastatingly hot like yesterday was, it was instead a bit cooler, and I with it, a bit less angry. I hope this will be a good day and not a boring one like yesterday. Now to a next subject...MY DOUBTS.



There's so many things a doubt can do, excuse me from going personal, not only can doubt be a bomb af song, but it can just tear you apart in anxiety and worry. I doubt way too much in a day. I doubt whether or not I will live to see tomorrow, I doubt that my friends are still loyal to me. I don't know why, I just do. It's very scary. I don't enjoy it. Doubt is absolutely horrendous and can end marriages and life long relationships. Or Doubt can be nice and can help you see what is there, or what is not there. Doubt is either bad or good, There's no inbetween. It can be a push to help you solve a mystery, or just a worry that will pester you and haunt you for life. It's quite bad.

I'm getting a little much here on this single post, So I will stop. For now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I CANT KEEP CONVERSATIONS IM SORRY

Storms