The sky is pretty today

Sadly I cant take a picture of it since my phones camera doesn't work, but i promise you that the sky is hecking pretty. The clouds are fluffy and the sky is blue. It always seems from my window that the clouds stay on the left. Never right in front they just stay to the left of my window. So then i just have to lean to see the clouds. There's also a deer outside. It's been there for two days, eating the green plants that are very abundant outside my house. Should i be describing that?? I mean no one can find me, thats pretty general. Everytime I look up at the sky, I always happen to see an animal, like they take shape as one. Maybe it looks like a dogs face looking up, a dragon with its long tail curling. Or a horse galloping along the great expanse of sky. Nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I CANT KEEP CONVERSATIONS IM SORRY

Storms